- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 55 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Mexicano's tangy blend of spices and yogurt make a delicious sauce to spoon over beans and white rice.
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard, dijon-style
- 4 tablespoons low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- Mix tomato, lemon juice, mustard, yogurt, sugar, parsley and chili powder in blender. Chill in refrigerator for one hour.
- Spray a baking pan with vegetable spray and bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and pour chilled sauce over them.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F and bake chicken an additional 20 minutes or until fully cooked.