- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Flavorful ingredients combine to make Chicken Meranga a fiesta on your plate.
- 1 chicken, cut up in pieces
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 jar green olives with pimentos
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 6 ounces white wine
- 3 bouillon cubes, chicken
- 2 cups water
- 16 ounce can of whole tomatoes
- salt and pepper to season chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Brown quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil.
- Add olives, mushrooms, onion, bouillon cubes,water, wine, garlic powder and oregano. Add tomatoes.
- Cook together until chicken is done. Serve over rice.