- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
This is a perfect recipe for chicken lovers. One of the best soups you have ever had in your life. It can be served with grated cheese, chilies in vinegar, soy sauce and chili sauce.
- 1 cup cooked chicken pieces
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cabbage
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped capsicum
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons corn flour (mix with 1 cup water to make paste)
- 2 tablespoons oil and salt, or to taste
- 4 cups water
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add green chilies, coriander leaves, ginger and garlic in it. Cook for 2 minutes or until well done.
- Add cooked chicken pieces in it and cook until well done.
- Add cabbage, capsicum, carrots, spring onions, pepper, ajinomoto and salt. Cook for 2 minutes or until well done.
- Add soy sauce, salt and the chicken stock in it.
- Add water and wait until it boils.
- Simmer the heat and add corn flour paste to it. Let it cook until it is somewhat thickened.
- Serve hot with grated cheese, chilies in vinegar, soy sauce and chili sauce.