- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 5 dozen chicken balls
These spicy chicken balls have both a creamy taste and crunchy texture all in one single bite. Serve over rice or with your favorite vegetable.
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups cooked ground or minced chicken
- 3 tablespoons minced green onion
- 3 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, chutney, curry powder, salt and pepper. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Mix in the chicken, onion and celery and shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place almonds on a plate. Roll chicken in almonds, pushing firmly to adhere. Place on platter and chill until firm.