- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Chicken Jubilee can be served over brown rice. It's a great recipe for dinner parties.
- 6 chicken breasts halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup white, seedless raisins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sherry
- 1 can Bing cherries, pitted and drained
- flour, salt, pepper and paprika for coating chicken
- Shake breasts in well seasoned flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Brown chicken in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place in a roasting pan.
- Brown onion in skillet and combine next 5 ingredients until warm. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake covered in 300 degree F oven for 90 minutes. Uncover and add sherry and cherries. Return to oven 15 minutes more.