- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A sweet, crunchy salad topper- chicken and fruit salad.
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup red grapes, halved and seeded
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, as desired
- Toss together the chicken, grapes, oranges, and 3 tablespoons pecans. Stir in the salad oil and salt. Chill.
- Serve over lettuce leaves and top with remaining pecans.