- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut spinach
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 of 16 ounce packages (approximately 3 cups) uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a 13x9 inch pan mix the soup, water, spinach, tomatoes and chicken. Cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes then stir.
- While baking, cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Drain the noodles and stir it in with the chicken mixture.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, until bubbly. Sprinkle the cheese on top and allow it to melt before serving.