- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 5
Chicken Fiesta Bake is a party in a bowl!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup each tomatoes and green peppers, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cumin and garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Mexican 4 cheese blend, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup saltine crackers, melted
- Cook milk with Velveeta in medium saucepan on low heat until cheese is melted completely and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Stir in pasta, tomatoes, peppers and seasonings.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Mix butter and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heat through.