- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr 30 min
- Total: 5 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A creamy slow cooker chicen and broccoli fettuccini alfredo.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 2 ribs celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julinenned
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccini
- 1 (4 ounce) packaget shredded parmesan cheese
- In a greased slow cooker, layer the chicken, celery and bell pepper. Pour the alfredo sauce over and cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.
- Turn the heat to high, stir in the broccoli. Cook covered for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package and drain. When ready to serve, add the pasta to the slow cooker and toss. Top with the cheese.