- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Chicken Enchiladas Ole is a fiesta served in a casserole dish.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 6, 6 inch flour tortillas
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Stir the soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder in a bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup of above mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seamside down in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Pour the remaining sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with tomato and green onion.