- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Chicken Enchilada style Casserole
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas (optionally 12, 6-inch corn tortillas) cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl mix the soup, water, chicken and 1/2 cup salsa. Stir in the tortillas.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch casserole dish, top with shredded cheese and cover.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, 35 minutes. Serve with salsa.