- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: Serves 4 to 6
This yummy chicken dressing casserole recipe is tried and true. My family loves this; I use the chicken broth from the boiled chicken breasts. While this is cooking, I continue to ladle broth over the casserole so that it doesn't get dried out.
- 4 chicken breasts, boiled and cubed
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery or mushroom soup
- 1 box herb stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Mix melted margarine and dry dressing mix until coated. In a separate bowl combine all other ingredients except chicken, and mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until dressing on top is golden brown.