- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Chicken corn bread stuffing.
- 1 chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn bread stuffing mix
- 2 cans cream of chicken mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- Boil the chicken until the meat begins to separate from the bone. Cool and debone. Reserve 2 cups of the cooking broth.
- Combine the margarine with the melted margarine.
- Mix together the soup with 1 cup of the reserved broth.
- Layer, starting with the dressing, then chicken, then soup in a baking dish. Pour the remaining cup of broth over.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, uncovered, for 45 minutes.