- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Chicken Divine has all the family favorites; stuffing, cheese and french fried onions.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small can french fried onions
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Press stuffing into a 9 by 13 inch greased baking pan.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and cheese together. Spread over stuffing. Garnish with additional cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle top with onions. Return to oven for 5 minutes.