- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Chicken Divan Crepes are filled with chicken and broccoli and smothered with a rich cheese sauce.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2, 10 ounce package frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 12 cooked crepes
- Melt butter in small saucepan; stir in flour and cook until bubbly. Add broth, Worcestershire sauce, cook until thickened. Add cheese. Cook until smooth.
- In bowl, put sour cream; add cheese mixture.
- In large shallow baking dish, place each crepe rolled up with cooked broccoli spears and cooked chicken. Spoon cheese sauce over all. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.