- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This is great for the working person, just come home to a complete dinner that is already cooked.
- 4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless and cut into pieces
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 rib celery, sliced
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 6 red potatoes, quartered
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup condensed chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. dried leaf basil, crumbled
- Layer chicken, carrots, onion, celery, green beans, potatoes, and bacon in a crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook chicken and vegetables on low for 6 to 8 hours.