- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Serve these chicken cutlets smothered in a creamy pesto-based sauce accompanied with a side of steamed green beans and a glass of American Sauvignon Blanc.
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken boneless breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons pesto, or to taste
- Salt and fresh pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 sliced mushrooms
- Place some flour into a shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle the chicken cutlets with a few pinches of salt and pepper, and then dredge in the flour to coat.
- Coat the bottom of a large frying pan with the olive oil and then set over medium-high heat. Cook the cutlets for 8 minutes on each side and then remove and transfer to a plate.
- Add the sour cream, mustard, mushrooms and pesto to the pan and cook over medium heat for 3 while stirring frequently.
- Place the cutlets back into the pan and cook over low heat for 6 minutes. Serve immediately.