- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Slather your chicken cutlets with this flavorful mustard sauce prior to baking to get a delicious crust-like finish on your poultry, and then serve with a side of rice, a crisp green salad and a bottle of Pinot Gris.
- 4 chicken cutlets, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In the meantime, place the grainy and Dijon mustards, garlic powder, marjoram and maple syrup into a bowl and stir vigorously until completely blended.
- Place the chicken into a baking dish and cover on both sides with the mustard mixture. Put the chicken in the oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with a knife.