- Prep: 7 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 4
A quick dish inpired by the flavorful curries.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Stir yoguart, mayonnaise, onions, ginger and curry powder together in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the chicken in a bowl.
- Combine the paprika and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the chicken and toss until coated.
- In a non stick skillet using medium heat add the chicken.
- Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the yogurt mixture.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice or your favorite noodles.