- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 16 tea sandwiches
Delight your guests with festive Chicken Cranberry Tea Sandwiches. Use a star-shaped cookie cutter to shape your sandwiches for the season.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup cranberries, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/8 tablespoon pepper
- 16 slices bread
- 5 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Combine mayonnaise, cranberries, pecans, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Spread on top of 8 bread slices; top with diced chicken and lettuce; top with remaining bread and shape with cookie cutters, or cut diagonally for small triangular tea sandwiches.