- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Chicken Cordon Bleu for your slow cooker.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- Lay a slice of ham and cheese on top of the chicken. Roll it up and use a toothpick to hold it in place. Set in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix together the soup and milk in a separate bowl, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.