- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
Chicken Cilantro Soup has a fresh South of the Border flavor.
- 8 to 10 cups chicken broth
- 1, 28 ounce can Italian plum tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups chicken meat, shredded
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and add them to the broth with their juice. Then add the oregano, chicken and salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, then serve soup hot, with a sprinkle of cilantro.