- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This filling Indian-inspired salad is the perfect lunch or dinner entree for the entire family. Serve over rice and with a side of warm naan bread.
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat
- 1/3 cup Greek-style plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon hot curry powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- Put the chicken into a medium sauté pan and add water until chicken is just covered. Bring to boil over high heat, and then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 12 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and cut into small cubes once cool. Set aside.
- In the meantime, add the yogurt, chutney, curry and cilantro to a large bowl and whisk to combine. Mix in the broccoli, onion, cashews and the cubed chicken and toss until well coated with the yogurt mixture.