- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A chicken and vegetable, Asian-inspired casserole dinner.
- 3-1/2 cups cooked, cubed chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chop suey vegetables, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1-1/4 cups chow mein noodles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together everything but the noodles. Spread into the prepared dish and sprinkle the noodles over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the edges begin to bubble. Let set for 5 minutes before serving.