- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
A vegetable packed, tortellini and chicken slow cooked stew.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 medium yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- Add the tortellini, squash, bell pepper and onion to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook covered for 2-4 hours on low, or until the vegetables and tortellini are tender.