- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 8
Here's a cheap and easy family dinner to make when you need something fast!
- 1 bag boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans green chile peppers, diced
- 1 bag of Doritos®
- 1 large bag of grated cheese
- Boil chicken until well done. While chicken is boiling, line the bottom of a cake pan with Doritos®, then, in a large bowl, add all canned ingredients.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and to mixed ingredients. Pour a layer on top of chips. Add cheese on top of mixture. Then repeat layers of chips, chicken mixture, and cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for about 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted all the way through.