- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Bundles are a great lunch when served with a tossed green salad and cut up fruit.
- 1, 8 ounce can Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- Blend together: 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Pinch edges together.
- Spoon 1/2 cup blended chicken mixture into each rectangle.
- Pull 4 corners of the dough up to center around mixture. Pinch openings shut. Bake at 350 degrees F on an ungreased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.