- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Broccoli Rice Dish is an easy one skillet meal.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 pound chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into strips
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 3/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cup instant rice, uncooked
- In skillet, in hot margarine, cook chicken, 1/2 at a time, until browned. Add broccoli and carrots. Cook until tender-crisp.
- Stir in soup, milk and pepper. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in rice. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.