- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Broccoli Orientale is served over Ramen noodles.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 packages Ramen noodle soup, chicken flavored
- In skillet, in hot oil, cook chicken, 1/2 at a time, until browned. Add onion and pepper. Cook until tender-crisp.
- Stir in soup, water and soy sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile prepare ramen noodle soup according to package directions. Add seasoning packet; drain noodles. Serve chicken over noodles.