- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Quick family dinner, chicken broccoli divan
- 1 pound fresh broccoli cut into spears (optionally one 10 ounce package of frozen broccoli spears cooked and drained)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken or turkey, cubed
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lay the broccoli and chicken in an 11x8 inch casserole dish
- Mix the soup and milk in a small bowl, pour over the chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until hot and bubbly.