- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A creamy chicken and broccoli stew. A wonderful and quick dinner.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped, divided
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potato flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, cut-up chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the broth, green onions and broccoli to a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the potato flakes until well blended. Stir in the chicken, cheese, cream, milk, 1 cup of water and a dash of salt and pepper. Heat on medium, stirring frequently, until the cheese has melted. About 5 minutes.
- Garnish with the additional green onions.