- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 6
This chicken, broccoli, and stuffing casserole recipe can easily be doubled up and frozen. It provides essential nutrients and can be made in a low fat version.
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large box (4 packets) Stove Top Stuffing mix
- 1, 16-ounce bag broccoli chunks
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (98% fat free)
- Splash of milk
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cube the chicken and cook it. Cook the stuffing and broccoli according to directions on packages.
- When all of the above items are cooked, mix together chicken and broccoli with soup. Add a splash of milk so that the mixture is creamy.
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan, layer as follows: stuffing, sour cream, soup mixture, shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Notes: This freezes quite well. Let it thaw to room temperature before baking.