- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Pan-seared chicken breasts are complimented by a sweet-tart raspberry sauce in this 20 minute dinner recipe. Serve with rice and mixed steamed vegetables.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- Place the thyme, sage, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the thyme mixture, coating on both sides.
- Place the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink, then transfer the chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Place the jam, orange juice and vinegar into the pan and whisk to combine. Bring the mixture to a boil, cook for 2 minutes and then spoon over the chicken. Serve immediately.