- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4
A delicious classic, Chicken Breasts Florentine may sound fancy but it's really family friendly.
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen creamed spinach in pouch
- 2 chicken breasts, boned, skinned, halved
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook spinach pouch according to package directions.
- Pound chicken lightly to make cutlets. In small bowl combine bread crumbs and basil. Coat chicken with crumb mixture, pressing in firmly.
- Heat oil in skillet. Brown chicken on both sides. Spoon spinach evenly over chicken and sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover and cook over low heat until cheese is melted.