- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken and stuffing come together "supremely" in Chicken Breast Supreme.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- I package Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow, well greased baking pan.
- Mix 1 can cream of mushroom soup with 1/2 soup can milk. Place swiss cheese on each breast; then pour soup mixture over breasts.
- Mix stuffing and melted butter and generously sprinkle mix on top of each chicken breast.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes.