- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Tomato and garlic marinated chicken breast dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Arrange the chicken on a broiler rack.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a bowl and brush onto the chicken.
- Broil for 7-8 minutes. Brush more sauce on and flip over. Broil for 5 more minutes or until done.
- Bring the remaining baste to a boil and serve with the chicken.