- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8 servigns
A simple, cheesy chicken dinner.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken stuffing mix
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the chicken breasts. Arrange in the bottom of the prepared pan. Top with the cheese slices.
- Add the soup and 1/2-cup water to a bowl and mix until combined. Pour over the cheese.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the instructions and sprinkle over the soup mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.