- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
A chicken, bell pepper and wild rice dinner.
- 1 (6 ounce) package long grain-wild rice mix
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Canola oil
- 2 (10 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- Prepare the rice according to the package instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
- Brown the chicken in the oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the soup, bell peppers and 3/4-cup water. Reduce to medium-low heat and cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Serve the chicken over the rice with the sauce over top.