- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr 10 min
- Total: 10 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked chicken and rice soup.
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- Mix together the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Stir in the broccoli and corn, cover and cook on high for an additional 10 minutes.