- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
Try this delicious, homemade chicken and wild rice casserole.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 boxes of Uncle Ben's® Original Wild Rice
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 3 ribs of celery, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) container of sour cream
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Cook rice according to directions on box, using the chicken broth in place of half the amount of water indicated, and adding the celery and onion.
- In a large, separate bowl, combine sour cream, soups, salt and curry powder. Fold rice into soup mixture and add chicken. Pour into two 8" x 8" pans and bake at 350°F for 1 hour. (This recipe also freezes well.)