- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr 15 min
- Total: 5 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6
Brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms, drained (4 1/2 ounces)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 can reduced-sodium chicken broth (14 1/2 ounces.)
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup (10 3/4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup half and half
- Combine all ingredients except half and half in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 5 hours or until vegetables are tender and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Stir in half and half.
- Turn to high.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes or until heated through.