- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8
Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas are Mucho Gusto!
- 1, 16 ounce container sour cream
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1, 8 ounce package Colby cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cups salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup each shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- Mix 1 cup sour cream, chicken, 1 cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro and cumin.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture onto each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in a 9 by 13 inch greased baking pan. Top with remaining salsa, cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and continue baking until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomato. Serve with remaining 1 cup sour cream.