- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
I love the Italian flavors in this recipe.
- 4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- Place chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Sprinkle with half of the Italian dressing, spices, and the grated cheese.
- Put the potatoes on top or around the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the dressing, spices, and cheese.
- Cook on low for about 6-8 hours, or until the chicken and potatoes are tender.