- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
Slow cooked creamy chicken breasts, potato and carrot dinner.
- 6 medium new (red) potatoes with peels, quartered
- 4-5 carrots, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Add the potatoes and carrots to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the chicken seasoning on the chicken breasts and place on top of the vegetables.
- Mix together the soup and water in a saucepan, heating until combined. Pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.