- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 4
This can be made with frozen hash brown potatoes or homemade.
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup slice dgreen onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Place potatoes in a medium bowl and cool for 20 minutes.
- Add the chicken, celery, onions and green peppers to the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and celery seeds together.
- Add to the potato mixture and toss until coated.
- Sprinkle the pepper and paprika on top and serve.