- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A classic favorite, Chicken and Mozzarella.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or dried, crushed oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small bowl combine the soup, seasoning, and garlic.
- Place chicken in an 11x8 inch baking dish. Pour soup mixture on top of it.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve with pasta.