- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Chicken and Green Bean Casserole is mixed up and baked until bubbly. How easy is that?
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2, 9 ounce packages frozen French Style green beans uncooked, thawed and drained,
- 1 can chop suey vegetables, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.