- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Chicken and Garlic Risotto
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the soups, water, vegetables, rice in a shallow casserole dish. Top with the chicken. Cover.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle the cheese on top and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.