- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 cups
This creamy chicken and fresh tarragon spread is made with ricotta cheese and plain Greek yogurt. Enjoy it spread onto crackers, as a dip for breadsticks and apple slices or stuffed in some pita bread for lunch.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cans chicken in water, drained
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the ricotta cheese, basil, lemon juice, sour cream, tuna and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a food processor and pulse until mixture is thoroughly combined but still has some texture.
- Add any additional salt and pepper to the tuna mixture if desired and then cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.