- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
If you love dumplings you'll love this dish.
- 6 chicken breast, cut up (skinless and boned)
- 1/2 c. chicken bouillon broth
- 4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 6 stalks celery, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 5 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups packaged biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Add broth.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, poultry seasoning.
- Add celery and carrots on top.
- Cover and cook 7 to 9 hours on low (3Â½ to 4 on high).
- In a medium bowl combine biscuit mix, milk, parsley flakes.
- Stir until moistened.
- Drop dumpling mixture by spoonfuls over steaming chicken.
- Cover and cook on high 30 minutes.
- Do not remove the cover during the steaming of the dumplings.)